Sunday, June 26, 2011

1st Day of Summer

So, it didn't take long for all of the neighbors to come to our house once school was out. This is what I saw on the first day of our summer vacation:
A game of Duck, Duck, Goose.

While they were playing, Miss C (Madison's school teacher) came out from the school and saw them playing. She walked over to our house and gave us 2 boxes of icecream sandwiches for the kids to have. It was a great treat to eat just before lunch! I'm sure this won't be the only time I see this many kids over at our house. There is bound to be even more kids than this at times this summer! That's ok with me!



2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm not surprised the neighbor kids like to be over there. My kid liked hanging out at your house too when you lived here!

Kylene said...

I love our neighborhood. It's so fun to have so many kids around the same age.

(ps. I got your message about the Mary Kay deals! YAY! Thanks!)