Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Christmas Morning- 2011

We had to wake our kids up on Christmas morning.

Justin was up at 5:15 am and he must have been anxious to see what Santa brought all of us since he was the first one up. The kids all slept in the girls room, as a family tradition- started back when I was a kid. Here's what they looked like that morning.
They even put Christmas lights up all over to decorate.








Santa brought:
iPod's for both boys
Pink blowdryer for Madison
BIG Pillow Pet for Kenzie
Princess Barbie dolls for Mayci
Other highligthed gifts: lots of scarves, Bosch mixer, Cowboy boots for Justin and books.



After opening gifts, we got ready for church and enjoyed a beautiful sacrament meeting. We don't do much on Christmas day. We have a tradition of Christmas casserole for breakfast that we eat right after opening gifts. We don't have a big Christmas dinner. The kids actually get their own box of cereal, the kind that mom would never buy for them, and we eat cereal for dinner. We had the opportunity to visit with my brother, Chris, who is serving in Brazil for only 4 more months!! It was a wonderful Christmas and I love that we got to spend the day with each other as a family. It reminds me of Christmas times while I was growing up. Family and Christmas just go together perfectly!

1 comment:

Kylene said...

Looks like a successful Christmas at the Pugmire's. I loved Christmas on Sunday this year. Going to church just made the day.

I think your family is wonderful!