It's completely crazy to me to think that my little brother has graduated! Not that I didn't think he would graduate. It just seems like he can't be old enough already to be moving on to another phase in his life. We had such a fun time at his graduation. Austin went with Justin and I while the rest of the kiddos spent some time at Grandma/pa's house with a babysitter. Chris graduated over at USU spectrum May 29, 2009.

Britt, Chris, Tiff and Me just after his graduation.

Here's most of the family, waiting for graduation to start. My sisters and I got kind of silly during the graduation. So silly at one point that we laughed so hard we had tears going down our face.
Here's us before we got too silly.

Here's us girls beyond silly! (We even got the guy behind us silly too. That's his hand behind Tiffany's head. We had quite the comedy show going on at this point!!)
My sister, Tiffany, and I kept texting Chris during his graduation. He sang a song with his Acapella group and even got a text during his song. He did good and didn't check any of his messages until we got his attention!
This was after we got his attention! He gave us a silly pose.
Isn't he handsome?

I don't think it hit my mom until this point what was going on. She started crying when this picture was taken. Silly moms. Why do they cry all the time? I never cry! (ha, ha)

This is my Grandma/pa Edstrom from Rexburg. They came down just for the graduation and headed right back that night. They are amazing!

Here's Grandma Brower with Kaylee and Mayci. They were still up when we got home that night, 10 PM!! They got a book read to them by Grandma!

Well, now it's only 7 more years and my Austin graduates. That will be even crazier!
No comments:
Post a Comment