I loved having long hair on my girls. It's been so much fun to do their hair up all cute. We always got tons of compliments on their hair. Lately though, I've noticed that their hair was looking a little stringy. I would pull the girls hair up in a ponytail and without fail, it was pulled out before they came home from school.
This is what their hair looked like quite often:
I decided it was time to get rid of some of the stringy looking hair! Madison was very excited. She asked me daily for 3 days when her haircut was. I called up a great stylist in our ward, Brooke and asked her to squeeze us into her busy schedule! She did a wonderful job!!
Madison with her short hair. It turned out great! This was after her haircut and we didn't blowdry it or style it at all. It has this natural little flip in the back. Too dang cute. She got her hair cut first and while Kenzie got hers cut, Madison walked around flipping her head. She even made a very cute comment. "Mom, I just can't stop looking at myself!"

Madison with her short hair. It turned out great! This was after her haircut and we didn't blowdry it or style it at all. It has this natural little flip in the back. Too dang cute. She got her hair cut first and while Kenzie got hers cut, Madison walked around flipping her head. She even made a very cute comment. "Mom, I just can't stop looking at myself!"
Kenzie's hair ended up a little shorter than Madison's. Not much but some. It's just as cute though.
The girls wanted their pictures taken. This was taken the next morning. Note: I still hadn't done Madison's hair. Her hair just looks this way!!
My silly girls!





9 comments:
Cute haircuts!
Although I will miss the adorable Sunday hairdos I think the new haircuts are darling. Your girls are a couple silly dolls and I love those pictures.
Love the haircuts! Both Sarah and Becca want theirs cut. Maybe next month...
Super CUTE!! They are adorable with long AND short hair! It will make summer so easy with their hair short! I wish I could just get out of bed and go...but that would be scary...I am jealous of Madison!! :)
I am the same as you. Gracey wants her hair cut, but it took so long to grow her hair out and Jaren is addicted to long hair. I wanted to keep Brooklyn's hair short but already Jaren is refusing to cut it. But whatever I do he will just half to deal with it. But I want my girls to be as good as friends as yours. I always notice that they are always playing together. If you have any special tips let me know.
Love It! Love It! Love IT! I'm gonna show this to Brit. She has the cutest short hair and is in some dumb bet with her aunt not to cut it.
CUTE!!! Justin had told me you got their hair cut, I'm glad you blogged about it, I have been anxious to see it....looks really cute!
Cute hair on even cuter girls!
Your girls are so darling! ! ! (And I love the haircuts too)
Post a Comment