The 2nd half of our Brower Family Reunion:
We woke up Monday, July 25 and drove up to Lava Hot Springs. We had so much fun and played pretty hard that day! I didn't get many pictures that day due to playing too hard! We went on the slides ALOT and spent time with Mayci in the kids area. She was afraid of the water at first but we had her putting her face in the water and doing all sorts of jumping and splashing before the day was over!

Kenzie and Madison jumped off the 1st platform there. I'm pretty sure Braydon was the most brave out of all of us and he jumped off the 3rd. I jumped off the 1st one and that was enough for me. I want to say that when I was younger, I came to Lava a couple of times for a swim camp and I jumped off the 3rd platform then. I don't know how I managed to do that since heights and me don't get along very well!

On Tuesday the 26, Tiffany's family and mine went down to the Idaho Falls River and had lunch and took some pictures down there! It was fun to just hang out and not do a whole lot.

Paul, taking our chairs over to a table for lunch.

These 3 girls were so silly together! I'm so glad that my kids love their cousins and have know how to have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment