Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy 8th, Kenzie Jo

This beautiful girl turned 8 on July 21.
Kenzie smiles, ALOT! It is a rare day when she isn't smiling. She is always good to involve others and is most often the peacemaker in situations. She is also a perfectionist! She loves to come into my bathroom and organize my drawers in there. Her handwriting is beautiful. She is very good at math and reading. She never studies for her spelling tests but gets 100%.







(I found this picture on my computer. I think Kenzie and her siblings were playing with my computer and made up a whole bunch of funny pictures like this one!)


She loves icecream, like her mother. Rocky Road is her favorite!


She's not afraid to try just about anything.


Her and her sister are always coming up with silly things to keep them busy!

She is energetic and lives life to the fullest!

We celebrated Kenzie's birthday a day early. Tiff and her family were still here so we had cake and icecream while they were here. Justin and I left the night before her birthday to go to Wyoming with the youth in our stake for Trek. She was a good sport and was willing to let us be gone on her birthday. (I think it helped that her Aunt Tiffany was babysitting her!)

She doesn't expect much from people and is pretty easy going. (Notice, there are no candles on her cake. We just let her pretend she was blowing out candles! I'm so glad my kids aren't picky about their birthday cakes!)



Happy Birthday McKenzie! We are lucky to have you in our family and make our life so full of happiness!!

No comments: