Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Inconvenient!!

Why do we even have to ever have a problem with modern day conveniences? Can't they just make these things so good that they won't ever break?

We think it's the heating element. I hope that's all! In the meantime, the clothes in the washer got dried at Jamie Holm's house. Thanks Jamie for taking care of my family and me. I will have clothes to wear tomorrow and not just pj's. (I'm sure that would go over good with my piano students tomorrow!!)
I'm also very glad that I have a husband that knows a few handyman things. It will save us lots in the long run. I just might be able to survive this little hiccup in our life right now. If only I had a clothes line to dry all my clothes on. Just think of the money we'd save, Justin! Maybe we can find a clothes line that comes with a house. That would be perfect. No more out-of-order dryers. (hee-hee)

No comments: