Mayci was 7 lbs. 5 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She was born at 2:11 pm. It was a Monday. I had been on bedrest since February 3, 2008. When I went in that morning, I was dialated to a 6 and so they sent me in to the hospital to be started on antibiotics. (I wasn't due until April 12.) The Dr. came in around 12:30 pm and broke my water. Just after 1 pm they gave me a little pitocin to help the contractions get harder. Well, they did. I went from a 6 to a 10 in almost 1 hour exactly. Only 1 push and she was born. She was in a hurry to get into this world.
Here's Mayci around 2 months old. We took her out to Texas Roadhouse on our date!

Here's Mayci on her 1st birthday last year!She soaks in a warm tub! (She actually does this everyday. When I don't let her sit in the tub, she seems to be a little ornery!)
She sword fights with her brother!
Austin does a good job taking care of his little sister! Mayci is lucky to be loved so much!
She hangs out with ANYBODY outside. Doesn't matter what they are doing.
She has fun watching Braydon start a fire in the backyard. The kids really wanted to roast s'mores. I told them we couldn't cause I didn't have all of the stuff to roast them. So, the kids played with a fire while I sat out on the porch, reading a book and enjoying the sun. It was perfect weather!
A 2 year old ALWAYS poses for the camera. Especially when she knows just how dang cute she is!

She also talks to her peeps! She has to stay caught up with the latest!
She'd talk all day long on the phone if I'd let her!
The lock on this door is a real key lock. We thought it was a door knob that you just stick something straight in and it unlocks. Not the case. We tried everything. The windows in my bedroom and bathroom were locked. We ended up using a butter knife and a hammer to wedge the molding out enough that I could get a credit card into the lock. She sat in my room crying for about 35-40 minutes while we worked on getting her out. I worried about her peeing on my floor. It didn't happen though!
She enjoys a night out on the town.

Arctic Circle got our business last night. With Mayci feeling sick the past few days, and also Kenzie, I figured it wouldn't be long and I'd probably get sick. Yesterday I ended up with a nasty headache and was so tired that I laid down at noon (Mayci did too) and slept until 3 pm. Mayci slept until about 3:15 or so also. So, with my nap taking place, no cake was made. The kids didn't care. They enjoyed going out for icecream just as well!
Arctic Circle got our business last night. With Mayci feeling sick the past few days, and also Kenzie, I figured it wouldn't be long and I'd probably get sick. Yesterday I ended up with a nasty headache and was so tired that I laid down at noon (Mayci did too) and slept until 3 pm. Mayci slept until about 3:15 or so also. So, with my nap taking place, no cake was made. The kids didn't care. They enjoyed going out for icecream just as well!





4 comments:
I can't believe it's been 2 years already! Happy Birthday to an adorable little gal!!
Happy birthday Mayci!!!!! We miss seeing you!
She doesn't even look like that baby I remember! Happy Birthday Mayci! She's growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday Mayci! She is so stinking cute. I have a friend in Rigby who is big into couponing. Everytime I talk to her I decide to do it. Then I don't. You'll have to let me in on your strategies!! :)
Post a Comment