Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quick visit

I'm not quite sure what to say about this-
Christini??
Mikella??
Jeffina???

My brother and 2 of his friends had spring break last week. They were headed up to Rexburg to visit some friends and so on their way up, they stopped in and had dinner with us on Thursday night. We had some delicious BBQ chicken pizza and some cheesy breadsticks. The kids brought up this wig and we had to get pictures of the cute girls that they made!
After dinner, they all decided that some arm wrestling was needed! It was pretty cool to see them all lined up to wrestle!
The boys ended up staying at our house on Saturday night. Sunday they made it to Sacrament meeting with us and then we had some wonderful Sticky Chicken with rice and veggies. We didn't get lots of time with them (meaning no card games were played) but it was still SO much fun to have my kids spend more time with their Uncle Chris before he leaves on his mission!!
A side note- Chris and I got to attend a session at the Rexburg Temple on Friday afternoon. That was pretty neat. I told Chris how beautiful that temple was and that he had to see it for himself. Chris, Jeff and Mike then went and did Baptisms on Saturday morning! What fun memories!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

sounds like I need to get these tastey recipes from you!! :) Go Austin with the crazy hair!! Love it.