Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Show Me Some Spirit!!

Last week was Spirit week at the school. Each day the kids wore something different. Thursday was crazy hair day and Kenzie was pretty sure she DID NOT want crazy hair. Madison's was a little crazy, as was Braydon's. I only managed to get a picture of Austin's CRAZY hair!

He's such a sport. He did complain the entire time I put these elastics in his hair! He was worried he wasn't going to be able to think.



To top off the day, I asked the kids to get Mayci dressed. This is what I got:

Note to self: Don't let kids dress Mayci when CRAZY is on their brain. (The crazy thing was, we were both sick enough to not care and she stayed in this for most of the day! And yes, those are capri's they put on her!)

No comments: