Just wanted to prove that I'm not a total scrooge when it comes to Halloween and costumes. I will admit though, I didn't come up with any of these costumes. Braydon and Austin spent about 2 days working on the duct tape costume. Thanks to Justin, Austin had an impressive face painting job. Madison wanted to be a vampire and Kenzie wanted to be a witch. We found Mayci's costume at the Idaho Youth Ranch for $2. You can't pass that up. We didn't do the Trick-or-treating but did do Trunk-or-treating at our church. It was wonderful weather and we came home with WAY too much candy.

Here are the pumpkins that the kids carved. Kind of a blurry picture but I thought the kids did a great job with their pumpkins.

Kenzie's is on the left, the Madison's, Braydon's, Mayci's and Austin's.
1 comment:
The duct tape costume was impressive! Such cute kiddos you have.
Post a Comment