2 tired boys. This was kind of cute and I really want to remember things like this. I know how fast they grow up and change and I want all of these memories to stay with me forever! Even the memories that aren't precious- like lack of sleep and the enormous loads of laundry to do. I've learned that some things can wait. My kids can't!
I just read a book the other night (I have lots of time to read now!!) called 'I Am A Mother' by Jane Clayson Johnson. I loved it! There was a poem in there that I just love:
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,
For babies grow up, I've learned, to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
-Author Unknown
I am a mother and loving every minute of it!
7 comments:
he is such a cute baby!:) i love the picture of the boys sleeping...too cute!
So sweet Im also thrilled you added more pics until you can get up there and love him in person. What an amazing person and example you are to all moms out there Ris I think its your kids that are the lucky ones. Matt and I can only hope that our kids turn out as wonderful and well behaved as your. Thanks for being part of our lives. See ya soon!
What a little doll! I've been hoping to see more pics of your little Cooper! Congrats! It looks like he is SO loved!!
So sweet how the kids love little Cooper so much already! That poem is one of my favorites. My mother inlaw cross stitched it for me when Becca was born.
he is so cute! and big compared to my tiny miny! and no my other 2 weighed 7 1/2! congratulations you look fabulous!
hey! it was so good to see you:) you looked beautiful, as always!!
xoxo
Congrats again on such a beautiful little bundle! He is adorable and you of course, look amazing. Justin did a beautiful job on Sunday as well. I had to keep peaking over at those two cute new little babies in your family. It gave me butterflies (the good kind!).
Post a Comment