Sunday, March 13, 2011

Classy Cars

A couple of Sundays ago, the girls got a little bored and decided they needed to construct something. I had just cleaned out/organized some of our storage area downstairs and had some big boxes that I was going to throw away. The girls put the boxes to use before they got into a garbage can.

They each wanted a car. They got out the crayons, markers, scissors, tape and started creating their dream cars.

This is Madison's side door- handle and window.
Madison's flowery headlights.
Madison's license plate- M dog

The kids got even more creative and made up some stop signs, no parking signs and created tickets for those that parked in a no parking zone. They drove all over the upstairs and kept themselves busy most of the afternoon. It reminds me of the times I spent with my siblings playing 'Boat' on lazy afternoons. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!!

No comments: