Here is our gang as of today- Cooper's Birthday:
This picture just makes me smile! Can we really be responsible for these 6 adorable, amazing kids??We made it to the hospital at 6:30 pm after I spent most of the day having contractions 7-10 minutes apart. I was dialated to a 5 and 75% effaced on Tuesday at my dr. appointment and he said if I was having any kind of contiuous contraction that I should go in and get checked. I didn't really want to go in and have them send me back home. They kept me though. The dr. came in and checked me and I was a 6 and they gave me antibiotics for the group b strep. I had to wait 4 hours before they would break my water. The dr. broke my water at 12:30 am on March 24. The contractions started coming strong and my smile didn't stay on my face for long.
This was taken between contractions and Justin did a great job and getting me to smile. Don't know how he does it but he can bring out the best in me!! He did a great job at keeping me calm between and during contractions and kept me from breaking down into tears. Justin got to deliver Cooper so we didn't get a lot of pictures taken.
I took this picture. The dr., Justin and both nurses in the room had gloves on and were busy so I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture just after they placed him on my belly. He made his presence known and was pretty noisy for most of the night. It was pretty cute.
What a relief to have this adorable little guy with us now and have him healthy. For coming 4 weeks early, everything was perfect. We've decided we know how to do this now. We are probably considered pros at this now.
The proud mom and dad with their perfect 6th child!!!
The weigh in and vital check. He was 7'2" and 20 inches long. His hair has a tint of red in it and there's plenty of it!!
I'm just glad to be done with all of those contractions! I'm also in amazement of how perfect this little child is and how this all can be done!
My favorite part of having a child is that time you have to bond with your little one. The best part is seeing a loving father and husband hold his newborn and be in awe!!
Justin got to go into the nursery and watch his first bath. I still can't get over his hair and the red that is in it. We see a lot of Braydon and also his Grandpa Pugmire in him.
Check out that part in his hair!!!
This morning my mom brought in Mayci and Austin and then later brought in the other kids. They are in love! Mayci thinks she needs to hold Cooper ALL of the time and thinks that the others take too much time holding him! She should be fun to watch interact with Cooper!
5 comments:
I love this post. He is such a cute baby. What a great family. You also look amazing. Congratulations!
yeah!! he is sooo cute:) you look great:) 4 weeks early and 7'2 lbs and 20 inchs...was your due date wrong?? that is a big baby for being so early.
you have a beautiful family!!!
Congratulations Pugmire Family!!
You are a great example of love, family, and motherhood Marisa! Thanks for inspiring me!
Love,
Laurie Johnson and Fam
Congrats to you! I would have loved for my babies to be born early with no problems! Aren't you glad he came early though? Imagine how big he would have been if he came on time!
Congrats! He is a doll! And you, my friend, look way too good in these pics to have just given birth! Can't wait to see him in person sometime!!
Post a Comment