Being a mom with a newborn is interesting. Especially after a night like I had a week ago.
My kids are good to get up on their own in the mornings and my girls get themselves up and going at 6:20 am. They get up and shower and make their own lunches. This one particular morning, Madison came in and asked me something. This is how our conversation went:
Madison- "Mom, how can I warm up blah, blah blah (I don't know what she said)?"
Mom- "Well, usually it's good to start with a C Scale. Do hands alone to start with if you have to."
Madison- "What are you saying mom?" (She's laughing at me now!)
Mom- "What did you ask me?"
Madison-"I wanted to know how long to warm up the dinner we had last night. I'm taking it for lunch today and I asked you how long it should be warmed up."
Mom-"Oh. Sorry!"
Kids shouldn't be allowed to aske moms questions like this so early in the morning, so soon after having a baby.
Mom's shouldn't be held accountable for anything they say for the first few months after having a baby.
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





1 comment:
Do you want to know my favorite part of this little story? The fact that you are teaching your kids to be responsible! I think kids are capable of so much yet so many adults enable them by doing everything for them. Kelsey is the same way. She gets herself up everyday and gets herself ready. Two thumbs up!!
Post a Comment