Last Monday, December 14th, Mayci was playing in the front room while I was disciplining the boys (Imagine that) and we turned just in time to see her fall off the couch. She hit face first, actually chin first, and she cried a little. Once I picked her up she started to cry a little more and I couldn't see any blood coming from her mouth. I was thinking, "Wow, no blood for once!" As I held her and tried to finish disciplining, we noticed some blood. It was from her chin. Sure enough, she had cut her chin open. I called Justin and had him come home to take a look at it and see if we needed to take her in for stitches. We gave her some pain medicine and onced Justin got home, we decided it was very deep. It was just a wider cut. So, we attempted to put superglue on her chin. That wasn't a good idea. We finally just got a butterfly bandaid on and she did good to not touch it.

This is what she has looked like for the last week. It's healing pretty well now!
One night, a few weeks ago, it was just Mayci and me at home (the kids were at the church for a primary and YM/YW activity. Justin was with them since he is in the YM now). I was busy getting some laundry done and I realized that Mayci was being really quiet. I found her in the kitchen like this-


She's obsessed with shoes and found that a great place to put them is in our cupboards! She obviously wanted to join the shoes too!
No comments:
Post a Comment