she's a girl. 100% GIRL!! This is what I found yesterday morning. I've mentioned before that she is obsessed with these dolls. She wanted them to have fun with us. The two of us were hanging out in the kitche getting the floor cleaned up and the breakfast dishes done. She did a great job to entertain herself, and her babies! We have been missing one of the babies the past week though. She's wandered off somewhere.

We got her new boots the other day. Let's just say that if I would let her, she'd wear these boots all day long. She got out of bed the other morning and put these on. We got her PJ's on Sunday night and she went and got her boots. They matched perfectly with her pink PJ's. Now we just have to wait for it to snow so she can actually use the boots outside.


Notice the ball of cookie dough in her hands? That's what the kids wanted for a snack the other night and I didn't feel like making anything. I'm glad that I freeze cookie dough for just this occasion!
2 comments:
Mayci is sooooo cute!
mayci is the best baby sister any body can have
Post a Comment