Thursday, December 3, 2009

Praying for fun

Justin and I have noticed a trend in the prayers that are said each morning and night at our house. Each kid always prays that Mom and Mayci will have fun while we are at home. Now Justin and I joke with each other and he asks when he gets home if I had fun today. My reply is alwas yes! With Mayci, you can't help but have fun!
Mayci loves to wear everyones shoes. She clomped around in my big shoes the other day! It was too dang cute.
Don't know what this was al about but she pulled her pant legs up and was dancing around the kitchen like this. It made me laugh so hard!

I think she is trying really hard to be like everyone else. We all take our turn on the computers and so she gets this one all to herself.

She'll fight you for it too!

Who wouldn't have fun with 4 babies? We carry these around everywhere we go in the house. They exercise with us, sit on book shelves, eat lunch with us. They even take naps! Mayci is such a great mommy to these 4.

Mayci has TONS of fun on our kitchen taable. I find her on the table a lot lately! Even her babies join her at times.

What's more fun than enjoying the morning sun while checking your FB or email before you do anything else for the day?
My girls have fun playing Go Fish or anything else all day long.
Can we say FUN!!! I don't know what posessed Austin to sit in the hamper but he did and got stuck. We had to push it over to get him out.
Mayci and I have spent lots of time dancing in the kitchen to Christmas music lately and we have fun playing the piano and reading books. Isn't that what life is all about- having fun? I'm glad that my kids pray to remind me to have fun each day and to enjoy each day that I have. Even if my day is full of stuff I don't want to do, I just have to remember that my Heavenly Father wants me to have FUN while I do it. Toilets COULD be fun to clean, right?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Everytime you post a picture of Mayci it amazes me, she is going up so fast and she looks just like her sisters....so crazy to me. I'm glad to hear you two are having lots of fun!

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

Mayci is so stinkin cute! I love the picture of Austin in the hamper. It's good to be reminded to have fun!