Sunday, August 29, 2010

24th of July

Here are a few pics from the 24th of July celebration that our Stake put on. It was a good evening. They had yummy BBQ pork sandwiches, beans, chips and carrots. Can't forget the homemade rootbeer.

They had fun things for the kiddos to do. The favorite for the girls was the train ride. I think they rode it over a dozen times. It was just an evening event and we stayed until about 8:00 pm. Just as we were getting ready to leave, they got the Karaoke machine all hooked up and people started singing. The girls really wanted to get in on the action. They took some time to dance to a song a bunch of girls were singing, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" It was a great way to spend a Saturday evening.
Kenzie and Mayci getting ready for their train ride!
These girls are just too stinkin' cute!
These 3 sat and watched for a few minutes and it didn't take them long to start dancing. I was wishing I had my video camera with me!

Aren't summer nights the best with a little music!!?

No comments: