Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alive and Well

We are still alive! Life here has been so hectic. I was hoping to blog everyday for the past 2 weeks. It hasn't happened but so much more has. I'm hoping that after applesauce gets done up (hopefully soon) that I'll be able to have some time with just the computer and me. Until then, here are just a few fun pics of my beautiful family.

Have I told you just how lucky I am to have these guys fill my days with joy and excitement?



More posts to come, I promise!!

3 comments:

Kami Huserik said...

Ris, your girls are so beautiful!!! How lucky are you!! You are such a great example and I am proud to have you as my cousin! Love ya!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Everyone looks so cute and so big! Where does the time go?

David & Heidi said...

the family pictures tuned out cute :)