Friday, February 25, 2011

Hanging in there

Ok, I really don't like taking pictures of me lately. Here are a few from where I'm at now-

32 Weeks

Why can't a person look cute in jeans while they are pregnant?? (Ok- so there are lots of people who look cute in jeans while pregnant. Just not me!) Why can't a person be comfortable in jeans? I love wearing my exercise pants and t-shirts.
I've actually felt pretty good up until recently. My back hurts most of the time. It hurts to sleep on my sides the last week or so. That means that I haven't slept much the last week. Nothing tastes good to me. I feel like I felt at the first of my pregnancy. I would almost rather throw up than feel sick all day long. I have not been put on bedrest and I am thankful for that. On days that I actually have energy, I usually do too much and have to stop and hang out in the recliner for awhile. I still go exercise each morning M-F. I don't push it very hard but I get my heart rate up. I go more for the socializing part of it!!
We're (I'm) hoping that we only have 5-6 more weeks left before seeing this handsome little boy.


3 comments:

David & Heidi said...

You are totally cute...and so is Mayci, I love her smiles!

Kylene said...

I think you look cute in jeans! :)

Ron and Debbie said...

You are just as beautiful as ever! Silly lady! I could only wish I looked that great! If I come over there do I get to hold that little one this summer?