



Had to share a few of our family pics! I thought they turned out really good! It's a little weird to look at a picture with 5 kids and say, "That's our family"! Other people have that many kids. Not me! They are dang cute kids though! Thanks Krista for doing such a great job at catching my kids personalities!





3 comments:
Ris they are adorable! I think you have the cutest family! It is crazy to think you have 5, and they are just getting so big! What a beautiful family!! I hope my family turns out as cute as yours!
Wow! I haven't been on the computer in a while and look at you go. How cute your family pictures are. And your kids are just looking too dang grown up. Hope you can come and see us soon. We're finally getting spring here, it's great. (Thus, no blogging!)
Cute photos! I especially love the one of your family at the very top! Can wait to see you in a month.
Post a Comment