
My silly girls washing bikes and resting in the warm weather!
A favorite summertime activity of mine is washing the car and also washing our bikes. I'm sure that my sisters and I spent hours running the hose over our bikes and making them sparkle. Well, last week while it was 90 degrees, the girls helped me wash the van. Then I agreed that they could wash their bikes. That was such a thrill for them. What fun memories for them to start. Mayci hung out in her carseat in the garage while we worked. She ended up in this cute position and I couldn't resist getting a pic of this. Don't you wish you could hang out and get a good rest like a little one can?





1 comment:
This is why I love summer. That looks so incredibly fun to play outside and clean bikes. I never remember doing that as a child, I'll have to mention it to my kids. I can't wait to see Mayci, looks like you are having so much fun woth her.
Post a Comment