Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Madison's class practicing for Graduation tomorrow (that we will miss) and also a fun center that they had for their water party (inside). They had to pick up marbles with their toes only and put them in buckets! How dang cute is that!


Madison with her amazing Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Ryan (who wanted to come to Disney with us but decided she needed to be there for graduation for all of the others not going to Disney!)


My little Kindergarten Graduate! Kinda sappy but they only go to Kindergarten once- right?


My 4 kids on the last day of school (for them since they are going to Disney after school today. Have I mentioned we were going to Disney yet?) They rode their bikes almost everyday to school. They are so cute! I just love them!

OK- So I'm suppose to be sad that it's the end of the school year and my kids are growing up! Well, I am! At the same time I am so excited to head out to Disneyland tonight that I am not as emotional as I probably have been in years past. I will say that it was fun to be in Madison's class today! I helped out with their water party (which ended up inside because it was so cold this morning). Mrs. Ryan is her kinder teacher and she is so much fun. She did up a little video of the kids in her class and made one for all of the parents. She asked each kid what they wanted to be when they grew up and what their favorite part of school was. Madison said she wanted to be a cop and her favorite part was learning! How dang cute is that!! Yes, I had tears in my eyes as I watched this video. Madison has changed so much this past year, along with my boys. Next year I will have 4 in school and my day will be just Mayci and me! Whatever will I do (Ha, Ha, Ha)! My kids have wonderful teachers and they are wonderful students. They each ended up with great report cards and it will be fun to see them grow next year as well. Oh the fun of being a mom and letting your kids grow up! It's a good thing we've got cameras to capture their changes. It makes it bearable to see them grow when you see them grow for the better! (I hope that just made sense. Loss of words today due to my planning and packing for Disney! Yes, I'm just as excited as the kids. We'll try and post while in Cali. If not, you'll have to wait until after the 9th of June!!!!!)

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

What a wonderful site and family! Thank you for sharing it with me and thanks even more for sharing Madison with me this past year. I already miss not seeing her bright smile everyday! I have been so blessed to have met you all and watch your family grow! We missed Madison at our Graduation but understand the need to visit with Mickey and friends. I sure wish I could have went!! I wasn't entirely joking! I can't wait to see your post when you all return! Have a great summer and keep in touch!