Thursday, May 15, 2008

Unfinished project!

My attempt to organize the girl's room! A bit of advice- Don't start a project after dinner that entails closet and girls'!!! It could take you awhile!
My two little ones after a long day and they don't even get to sleep in their own bed! They were pretty beat- they played rough today! Notice the Minnie Mouse? She takes that everywhere now- we're down to 2 weeks and we're gone to Disney!!!


Ok- so i've been a little crazy lately! Who isn't that has kids? Well, since my spring cleaning hasn't happened yet due to bed rest and having a baby, I've spent this week trying to catch up on some much needed cleaning! I tackled the boys bathroom (even replaced the toilet seat hoping that the smell would disappear somehow if we got rid of the old one), got some windows cleaned (not all of them), mopped floors, and today started organizing the girls room. It was organized at one point the last 6 months and then Mayci came! She's got lots of clothes that have been given to her and it has been a huge blessing! But...... I have to find a place for everything! I started this afternoon on the uh, little, project. By bedtime, the girls room was not even close to being ready for them to sleep in it. So, my 2 precious little girls willingly said that they would sleep in the office tonight. I'm sure the girls were just heartbroken to have a slumber party in the office and not get to sleep in their beds. I was trying to go for a few points in my favor as the really cool mom that lets her girls sleep where ever they want! Not the crazy, overwhelmed mom that thinks she can do it all in one day just to find out that she can't kind of mom. Oh well, it's all good! That mess will still be there tomorrow and maybe the next day! I know what my Friday is going to be like. I'm just glad the weather is going to be good so we can stay outside and not have to look at the mess!

No comments: