Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet Madison's New Friend

I don't know where she gets this ideas. I just have to laugh though. I was busy yesterday getting some gifts done for the wonderful teachers at the school. Madison came in and asked us all to come out and see her new friend. She couldn't think of a name so we told her to call her Madison since she looked just like her. She laughed and thought that was pretty funny. (That's a ballet shoe on the bottom and the rocks- that are duct taped on- are her buttons. Those are garden gloves for hands.)

I'm impressed with her imagination!
This is a project that they did in school. They were talking about Eric Carle and the way he did his books. We love Eric Carle books and love seeing the artwork in his books. Madison went above and beyond with her artwork here. She was the only one that added the dimensional butterfly. She wanted her work to jump out at people! I'm positive she didn't get her artistic abilities from me! Not from Justin either. Maybe a little from him but she's her own kind of talent when it comes to her artwork.
I get a kick out of her wonderful imagination!!! Love ya Madison!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow...you guys just go go go!! Looks like you have been doing lots of fun stuff though! I am impressed with Madison, she is quite talented with her art and imagination!! And that is great Braydon got invited to be on the all star team.

Mayci is so cute, I can't wait to see her today! Kaylee and her should get along great! Kaylee loves to swing too...I haven't tried swinging with her, just on her own in the baby swings! You look fantastic in that picture!!

Drive safe today!! Love ya!