A few silly things from Mother's Day:
I pulled out some Fiesta Dip that we got from the store. It has a good little kick to it and so I thought I'd share with the family.
Me: You have to try this dip boys! It is so good!
J: Sure, I'll try some.
Braydon: I'll try some too.
I give them both a chip with some dip on it. Austin still isn't sure if he wants to try it or not.
Me: Come on Austin. You aren't chicken, are you?
Austin: OK, I guess I'll try some.
J and Braydon both tried it and only Braydon slightly reacted. Austin took a bite and was ok for a second or two. Then the tears started forming in his eyes. Braydon has a mouthful that's hot also but not as hot as Austin's mouthful. We all busted up laughing at Austin's watery eyes. It took a few minutes to stop laughing. Then we decided to let Mayci try it!
J: Here Mayci. Try this.
Mayci: Ok.
She bites into it. Chews for a few seconds.
Mayci: Yummy! Mmmmm. (opens mouth. hand covers mouth). Hot!!! Aaaaaa! Hot!!!!!
She still eats it anyway and dips her chip in for more dip.
The laughing begins all over again!!!! I wish I would have pulled my camera out for that!
Mayci loves to say I love you. She decided Sunday to add a little bit to that. She grabbed my cheeks with her hands, turned my head and kissed my cheek. She did it a few times and then turned my head back to face hers. She then said, "I. Love. You." Too dang cute!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment