I just had to make up some of these delicious, tempting cinnamon rolls. It seems like I get this way when the weather is a little bit yucky!
Like this:
It's been raining all day long here and so I thought that a good book, blanket and some cinnamon rolls would help brighten my day. I'm on book 4 of the 'Percy Jackson' series and it was fun to just sit with my book and watch the rain pour down. It actually came down really hard and lots of it for about 15 minutes. Other than that, it's been a constant rain.
I LOVE the rain. I LOVE to read. I LOVE cinnamon rolls.
What a perfect day I've had so far! (Hope there are still cinnamon rolls left when my kids and hubby get home!)
5 comments:
That is the perfect day. I too love cinnamon rolls.
That is the perfect day. I too love cinnamon rolls.
I just finished book 1. Loved it!
And now I'm craving cinnamon rolls...
My kids have read the books and keep telling me I need to. Those cinnamon rolls look delish!
Just bought the first book and am reading it to the kids at night. Great for the kids and for family time- but, not so great for the girl who wants to pick it up and not put it down.Way to have a positive outlook on these blustery days. :)
Post a Comment