Can we really be done already with school? It seems like we just started this school year. Our last day was Friday, May 28. The kids were really bummed that it was cold and windy for the last day of school. We made it up to them by going to Utah for the holiday weekend. We left Friday afternoon and got to spend the weekend with most of the Brower family. We were only missing 4 of Tiffany's kids. I'll post more pics from the weekend soon.
I'm a little sad because next year Austin will be going to the middle school. I can't already have a 7th grader. This will almost be harder than sending him to kindergarten. Other people have kids old enough to be in middle school.
Braydon will be in 5th grade next year. Madison in 3rd and Kenzie in 2nd. Time just seems to fly by.





1 comment:
Your kids are getting so BIG! Wow! It seems strange not seeing them walking down the halls! I miss seeing you too! It is so nice to see you all happy in your new home! Ron works in Pocatello every week so maybe this summer, we can meet up...what do you think?
Post a Comment