This is how Austin and I felt last Friday morning.

TIRED!!!!
This helped lighten our mood for the day though:

My girls were obsessed with lilacs and lilies on Thursday night. When we went over to the city park to play on Thursday night, the girls picked ALOT of lilacs. Then when we were over at the Hogge's house for icecream, they ended up getting some lillies from Ashlee. When Ashlee brought the kids home that night (while Austin and I were in the ER), she came out into the kitchen after getting Mayci into bed and saw all of these flowers in glasses and vases. The girls thought it would help Austin feel better if he had flowers to smell.

I walked in that night after an exciting evening and had to giggle too. My girls are too cute!
On Friday, we went down and picked up Austin's friend, Grant. We met up in Blackfoot and he got to stay until Sunday afternoon. I didn't think Austin would want to have Grant over for the weekend after his accident. I was wrong. He was still up to having Grant come and hang out. It wasn't a very exciting weekend due to Austin's arm but I think Austin enjoyed spending time with his good friend. I'm sure it helped keep his mind off his arm a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment