I have a curse and a blessing in one- I love to read! I love it when I find a really good book and love it even more when there are multiply books to read in a series. I had started a book while I was on bed rest and just couldn't get myself into the book very well. Everyone thought I was crazy that I couldn't get into the book because the whole world seemed to be reading this book but me. I'll just blame it on the bed rest because I've managed to read book 1 and 2 of this particular series of books in just 4 days (almost 5). What are these books I'm talking aout? The TWILIGHT books!!! Yes, I'm now addicted. I called up my wonderful neighbor on Sunday and asked to borrow any books she might have. I got book 2 and 3 from her (book 1 was borrowed from the library) and I will be needing book 4 before this weekend. It's amazing how much sleep you don't need when you have something to look forward to. I've always been that way- even about other things, not just reading. So, needless to say, my normal mom activities have been scarce! I did break for a day to celebrate my birthday with my family and wonderful hubby! I'll try and post more later on what's been happening in my life before and after this addiction! I better go and get some mommy things done (like rotate laundry so it doesn't stink and get a dinner ready to cook since today is a long day of piano &... I could go on forever) before I start book 3. Everyone has told me that book 3 was their favorite. I'll let you know what I think later!
3 comments:
I just started book 1 today. I too have the addiction tendencies. My house could be crashing down around me and I would still be sitting there saying, just one more page.
Hey, I am starting that series too! My neice started reading them and didn't quit until she was done with all 4. It was great to see her enjoy reading!! We will have to have some book talks! :)
Sorry I didn't have the 4th book for you. My mother inlaw borrowed it last month and hasn't returned it yet. Let me know if you haven't found one when you're ready and I'll try to retrieve mine!
Post a Comment