I just can't help but want to hug her! Look at her cheeks! It wasn't extremely hot but she did have a fever that day.
This was a couple weeks ago, while I was in the shower she was screaming mad at me (I wanted to shower after exercising before I fed her). She feel asleep before I could get out and take care of her.
Kenzie, Mayci & I went shopping a week or two ago and Kenzie was trying to entertain Mayci as I tried on clothes. Kenzie does a good job keeping Mayci happy most of the time. I had no idea that Kenzie had even taken this picture! Good thing she didn't get a pic of me changing!
Dad thought Madison's hair was very cute like this! I took her hair out of her braids for the day and this is the results we ended up with! She is kinda cute!
Just a funny I remembered and forgot to post-
We were in Bear Lake visiting family and heading to Tremonton for the afternoon over Labor Day. As we started up the canyon one of the girls asked, "Are we going through the Candy Land yet?" I just laughed and told them "Yes, we are going through the canyon!" They still called it Candy Land the whole drive! Funny what kids try and say!





5 comments:
What cute little girls. Did you cut her hair it sure looks short?
Cute cute kiddo pics! Yes! We do need to get together sometime! Are you coming down this way again sometime?
Maycie is getting sooo big. Wow they grow up too fast. Super Cute!
I am so glad to have you back to the blogging world!! Mayci is so cute!!! Let me know when you are going to be down this way, and we can actually get together....or I just might have to make a trip up to Boise!!
Mayci is such a good natured baby. I sure enjoyed holding her at the scout activity the other week.
Post a Comment