We thought that we'd try and spruce up the yard and this past spring we wanted to fix up our flower beds out front and landscape the backyard. Well, this spring and summer flew by way too fast. Last week we finally got someone out to do curbing in our yard. I had never seen it done and it was interesting to watch. Very simple! Our yard looks a little better now. It will be fun to have stuff planted next year and see how the yard turns out. Maybe that will help our house sell faster when the time comes to sell. No, we aren't moving. Nothing is selling at this time and it is not the market to sell. We really should buy some houses and rent them out! Hmmmm- maybe!!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





6 comments:
I have a great idea, houses your size are renting like crazy....rent yours out and then you can rent mine. I love the curbing it looks great!
Wow, it looks great Marissa! I need something like that for our backyard.
You are moving... you aren't moving? The curbing looks great.
It looks so fantastic! I can't wait until next summer, that is our project for our yard! Landscaping! We want to do curbing too!!
Cute pics of the discovery place, there is one in the Gateway we took Carson too one time, but it was a while ago, I am sure he would like it more now that he is older! Mayci is getting so big!!
yes please buy my cute house! hey i sent you an invite to my blog did you get it. let me know. maybe the Pugmires don't want anything to do with the Fletchers. Sad but could be true! : ) e mail me!
Marisa...I LOVE IT! Looks so nice...GOOD JOB
Post a Comment