Justin works with some of the funnest people One of them is just too dang cute! Heidi is over 21 and is about as tall as Austin. She likes to steal our kids once in awhile and have some fun with them. She took the kids while I was on bedrest and made some fun crafts with them. It works out great since we don't have any aunts or grandmas around to spoil our kids! Saturday afternoon Heidi wanted our kids for awhile to carve pumpkins. So, I willingly let her take the 4 older kids. She did think twice about carving with the kids and decided that painting the pumpkins would be just as fun. The kids had a blast and couldn't wait for Saturday to get here so they could spend some time with Heidi. Not to mention how excited I was that the kids got some time out of the house doing something constructive. They were bored stiff Thursday and Friday having no school! Thank you Heidi for all of the wonderful things you do for our kids! They had a blast and can't stop talking about their pumpkins!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





3 comments:
We did have lots fun! I can't wait till the next time I get to steal them from you! :)
In my thumbnail, Braydon looks like he has orange hair. How funny! That is so great that you guys have such goods friends up there to help you out. Heidi sounds like my kind of gal. But, I just can hardly wait for you to make the big FINAL move to here- Fridays pary would've been perfect if you could've been there. Any news on how much longer? Oh, a job would probably be good huh :)
You guys are amazing. When I read that about what Justin did I just about started to cry and he isn't my husband. Iam sure I would've cried.And then for Justin to post about how wonderful you are. That is just amazing! Do you think Justin could teach Jaren a thing or two?
Post a Comment