Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAGGED!


I was to find the 4th folder of my pictures and the 4th picture in that folder and post it. Lucky for me it was a very favorite picture of mine. It's a picture of the flowers that I have in my front little garden. It makes me happy to think that there is a part of my that has a green thumb. Not a big one but a very small one. These are all such wonderful flowers for me to have in my garden because I just have to sprinkle them on the ground and they magically bloom. I don't have to work tediously to get them to grow! My neighbor gave us the purple bushes. Last year when she gave us the bush it was very small and just one. This year when we planted it we broke it into 3 bushes and put them in different places. They grow so massively! I just love the color purple and this assortment of flowers makes it look like I'm a pro at gardening! I'll just let people believe that! Not a bad picture!

No comments: