We then opened up 1 present as our tradition goes. Of course, the kids all opened up pj's. They really wanted to pick the present that they opened but the parents won. The kids all loved their pj's though.
We don't own a big TV. I think our laptop screens are bigger than our TV is. We have a projector set up in our master bedroom and a big white sheet put up on our wall. Justin and I watch movies this way and the kids really wanted to watch a movie this way as well. So, we let them all join us on our bed as we watched the movie!
It made for a fun Christmas Eve. The kids were tired around 9 PM and were a little anxious to head to bed so that Christmas would arrive sooner. They even had a cup of cocoa with mint in it (they were told that mint would help them fall asleep faster). As parents, we didn't complain. That meant that we could go to bed sooner as well. It's been a long week for Justin and I and we were tired as well. We were almost as excited for Christmas as the kids were!
It's so fun to have great kids who deserve Christmas and even more, make Christmas memorable.





1 comment:
Our kids love getting jammies on Christmas Eve and I love having that tradition too. James should have gone to your house for cookies because I didn't make his favorite this year; frosted sugar cookies.
Post a Comment