Friday, December 10, 2010

Keeping it Even

Here I am at 21 weeks along.

I was hoping to do a better job of taking pictures this pregnancy but for some reason, it's going by WAY too fast. We just found out this week that I was right all along. We will be having another BOY! We are now going to be a lot like the Brady Bunch. I just need to find me a really good Alice.
I have been feeling good since about week 15 and started to feel the baby move around week 17. The kids enjoy putting their hands on my belly and feeling this little guy kick. Braydon is sure he's going to be a good football player, maybe the star kicker!!!

I love having some energy back and I'm good about stopping and taking it easy if I need to. My dishes stay in my sink longer than they should some days and our laundry doesn't get folded until the next week sometimes. Bathrooms are neglected more often but I'm learning to not stress over so much now. I just enjoy my kids and the fact that I'm a mom and not everyone gets that chance! Especially to 5 amazing kids like mine!!!
Hopefully the next 16-19 weeks go by as fast as the past 21 weeks have gone.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

YOU LOOK SOOO CUTE MARISSA:) CONGRATS ON THE BABY BOY!! HOW FUN!:)