
Since it's been warm lately, the kids have been outside so much. The boys get home from school and are gone after a quick snack. They've gotten hooked on tether ball! We got the boys a tether ball for Christmas. We have planned on getting a post for them but haven't gotten to that yet. Well, the boys weren't going to wait any longer. They decided the basketball standard would work great! It's become the neighborhood hang out. Today Justin joined in on the fun. He likes to show the kids up and they all get pretty in to the whole thing. I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be filled with more tether ball. Oh, poor Austin's hand have been so dry lately and now all this ball hitting has cracked his hands more. They started bleeding today! Braydon's have started drying out also. Boys, what am I going to do with them. I guess just love them and try and keep up with them and all that they are doing!





No comments:
Post a Comment