This is what you call slave work, I mean earning your keep! We put the boys to work raking the dead grass in the back yard (we have a lot of dead grass!!) and they are really good at recruiting the neighbor kids to help out with things like this. Adam is a friend a few houses down and he got dragged into our Saturday project. They were all gung ho for the first 1/2 hour or so and then they started to slow down. It took them a couple of hours and then the water fights started. They all ended up drenched. Justin and I thought that an icecream cone would be a good reward for all of us so we jumped in the truck and headed to Arctic Circle. Thank goodness for cheap icecream- somedays. I still prefer Cold Stone!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment