Madison wanted to hold Mayci the other day just like Mom and Dad hold her. So, I helped her get her upright and Mayci quickly put her little hand under Madison's armpit and started to tickle her. Madison was laughing so hard that I had to get Mayci out of her arms. It was pretty funny. Saturday we took some time and did Mayci's hair all cutsie like! Her hair is really kinda fun. It will part both ways and some days it can be curly and other days, straight! It should be fun to see what happens with her hair. We've noticed that she has some highlights on the tips of her hair. She's pretty darn cute!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





4 comments:
Mayci is just a doll!!! I love all that hair!
So cute that is the first close up I have seen she is definitely a keeper. Did you get the stuff Matt and I sent?
how fun, your pictures are super cute! My sister is going to send me the info and when she does i will print it off and get it to you. Hope all. Kim
I love her hair, can you just transplant some of that onto her cousin?? I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! How big is Mayci now!? She is adorable!
Post a Comment