

Have you ever had just one of those days (or maybe weeks if you're like me lately)? Nothing you do seems to go right and you don't get done all the millions of things on your list for the day? You can't fit into your jeans comfortably because you are too tired to go exercise and to avoid that candy bar that sounds so good? That has been my last week- actually my last month. Five kids has been so much fun but I'm struggling trying to find my balance. Mayci is now 6 weeks old and I still feel like I'm out of balance. Maybe it's because my kids are older and have so many other things going on. Last week Braydon was late for scouts because I spaced it. I thought that he had scouts last night and so at 6:45 I panicked and said "Brayd, you missed scouts really good this week", only to realize that scouts are really tonight. Needless to say, my esteem has fallen off the charts lately, but then I look at the little (& big) blessings that I've been given in my life and I realize that things could be worse. Mayci has started to smile the last few days and not just the gassy smiles. She's starting to get a cute little personality. Thank goodness that God has given me so many blessings in my life. It helps just a little bit on those really bad days.





2 comments:
Ris you are way to hard on yourself you are an amazing mom and I would die to have kids like yours. I feel this way sometime though with school and work. But I figured as long as everyone is alive and we are all enjoying life it is ok if things slip here and there. You will find your groove and be back at it in no time.
You make me laugh. I feel that way about excercise and eating too! Why does the world make women feel like they can't eat anything good. If you do like I do then they make you feel like you aren't accepted in the race to be a size 3 model anymore. Or maybe that is how I make myself feel. All well food is good. You are amazing. Sometimes I space out and I only have two kids and nothing to do besides be a maid and do ALL the yard work. It's been awhile since we have talked to you guys. check out our blog at jarenandjosey.blogspot talk to you soon!
Post a Comment