Wednesday, April 30, 2008

6 Weeks old


Our little 6 week old- Mayci BrynDoesn't this make you want to just hold her all day long? Oh, I already do!


I had to show off my little girl that is now 6 weeks old! We put this coral colored outfit Sunday and all of the kids kept saying how cute she looked in this outfit. To make the day even more fun, Mayci started to give smiles to us. So, here are just a few of her faces that she likes to pull. She has been such a great baby. Last night she was fed & in bed by 8:15 pm and slept until 3:45 am!!!! That was wonderful! Too bad I spent until 11:45 trying to finish up things that haven't been done and get some primary things organized. Oh well, I'll try and get a good nap in before piano lessons today!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Marisa-you did such a wonderful job on these pics. They are sooooo adorable.

Krista said...

I don't think she could be any cuter!!!! She's precious!

Kim said...

Hey there, I have all the info for you on the great in 8 program. If you want I can just e-mail it to you it is quite a lengthy file! Although I do not have your e-mail address! See you tomarrow! Kim