My girls are so glad that it's warmed up. They love to wear skirts/dresses and hate to be cold. So, now they seem to wear a skirt all the time, whether it matches or not. Today was one of those days that they looked a little funny. I couldn't tell them no to such interesting outfits. They are just interested in living life and living life is what they are doing lately! Our latest discovery is how fun Twister really is. Today we played it about a dozen times. I love when we can find easy entertainment! Now, if I can find a great and easy way to get hair done with 3 girls and myself getting ready in the morning! Notice the hair not done on my girls? It was after noon when they got their hair done and Mayci didn't get hers done today. I got mine done a little! Enough to make it out and about to get Kenzie registered for Kindergarten! That's pretty weird to think! My fourth child going to school next year! It's just Mayci and me next year!!! YEAH!!!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





1 comment:
Cute pictures! love the stroller! It's kinda nice that it is finally warming up enought to use our strollers! When we went to the store to pick out our double stroller, Carson wouldn't get out of the jeep one, cause he loved the steering wheel so much! Unfortunatly we couldnt find a double stroller with the same type of steering wheel! So I am sure Mayci will love it!
Post a Comment