Friday, April 11, 2008

New Stroller Excitement


So, I'm kind of excited about this! It's my first item we've bought for Mayci (besides some clothes). This is the only thing that I wanted to buy since finding out I was pregnant! I love to go walking and I had been walking up until being put on bed rest. So, it's been about 2 months since I've been walking and so talk about being thrilled now! We've done a couple of walks the last week or two. I just had to hold Mayci while we walked. More of a workout that way!! We- Justin- put it together last night for me and this morning the girls and I tried to come up with lots of places to go for a walk so we could use the stroller! I think the girls were just as excited as I was. Thank goodness it was warm today. We actually went for a walk without jackets today. We will now be able to get back into the daily walking routine with all the other moms that go walking!! If you want a fun stroller, we got the Jeep Liberty all-terrain stroller. It's got a swivel wheel in the front, air filled tires, lots of storage and lots of little extras. It's also higher for those that are taller. You don't have to lean over your stroller! Anyway, hope everyone else is enjoying warm weather. Sorry Bear Lakers, I know you still have snow. We'll enjoy our almost 80 degree weather this weekend!

No comments: