Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My growing kids

Us up in McCall, ID for a day away! We're styling with these sunglasses!




A Day at Minnetonka Cave- Family Reunion



Last day of swim lessons last summer!



My kids showing how tuff they are! Remember the days of summertime fun!
Summer of 2006

So, I was going through a few of our pics and found a couple that were taken last year! I thought it was fun to see how my kids have grown. You don't realize how much they grow when you spend every day with them. Looking at pics now I see that they have changed so much! Especially after holding Mayci all day long! (Yes, I am taking advantage of every minute with Mayci. I'm kinda being greedy with her and my time. My kids are back in school after having spring break last week and I'm loving my time with just Mayci!!!) Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I found a picture the other day of our whole family that was taken in logan, we were wearing all of our old navy flag shirts, and I think you were pregnant with Braydon, cause Austin would have been at least 18 months old...It was fun to look back and remember how little he used to be...it is weird to think he is 10~double digits!! I can remember all your kids after they were born. They are adorable, and I just hope my kids can turn out as great!!

Tara Mc said...

It's so fun to see how your kids have grown. We miss you guys a lot. Can't wait to see Mayci.

matheson memories said...

I love your family photo! Your boys are doing total boy things in it and it is perfect! Talya