
So, i wanted to show off our beautiful girls! We got all 3 of them dresses for Easter and they loved being all dressed up. Kenzie loves to twirl in her dress and Madison loves her new sandals. They have a heel on them and she acts just a little more grown up than before. Mayci looks like a rose bud in her dress. We all got to go to church today!!! Mom was very excited to be back to Primary and be with all the kids. We did have to get a new row to sit on. All 7 of us don't fit on the side benches anymore. We kept Mayci in her carseat and were kinda stingy about letting people see her. No, i didn't let her go to Primary with me. Justin kept her with him (I figured he wouldn't be tempted to show they 'guys' his little one as much as I would show everyone.) We just want to keep her healthy! I'll post more pics later! I just couldn't wait to share our 3 little gifts of joy! (Sorry, no pics of the boys. They had their church outfits off pretty quick and I just couldn't make them get them back on! We'll get pics of all of them soon!)





2 comments:
They are so adorable! I still can't believe you have THREE girls now! How fun! They are so beautiful! That is fun to dress them up together, and I still can't get over how cute Mayci's hair is!! Keep the pictures coming! Love Ya!
she is very beautiful. love the hair. congratulations!!!
Post a Comment