Saturday, March 15, 2008

Braydon's baptism

The big drama with a house full of kids- Paul's head injury!! Justin and Braydon looking pretty sharp in their whites!!!
All the gang hanging out at Pugmire's

I just found these pics and decided I'd post them sinced it's been a few months ago. This was Braydon's baptism on January 5, 2008. We had lots of family over from the Brower and Pugmire side. The first group of pics are when Paul got hurt by our dog Sport. We all watched the cleaning of the wound and it was quite the excitement for all the kids. Justin baptized and confirmed Braydon and after the baptism, we had dinner at our house. Lots of games were played by the kids and we all caught up on lots of talking! It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Fun to see your posts! I am glad to hear the Braydon & Austin are doing so good with the piano! I think they will go far with it! Hope you are feeling good, and even though we can't wait for Mayci to come, we hope you can go as long as possible! Love ya!