Friday, March 7, 2008

Almost 35 weeks

Just a quick update since I'm not suppose to be up and on the computer! I went in to the Dr on Tues and he said that I'm dialated to a 3! He really wanted me to go up to the hospital and stay for 24 hrs. so they could monitor my contractions. I'm really not having contractions, just lots of pain from her being so low and some cramping! I told the dr. i would do whatever I needed to do to stay at home. How is a mom of 4 suppose to go to the hospital for bed rest? So, he made me promise to stay in bed except to go to the bathroom. Nothing else. So, again, my kids and Justin did a great job keeping me down. We went back to the Dr. yesterday and he checked me again. I was now to a 4! He asked if I was really down and I told him Yes! I have a sore body to prove it! So, we have another appt. on Tues next week. He hopes that I make it to the next appt. He was a little more positive on this last visit which made be feel good. Tuesday's appt. was very discouraging. I think all this down time is starting to wear on me and my nerves. As nice as it might sound to some of you to take it easy for a day or two, try complete bed rest for 1 month. It's very taxing on the body! Yesterday after my appt. Justin got my reclining yard chair out and I spent an hour or so outside with the girls in my chair. That was nice. I have a feeling that we could have Mayci here in the next week! Let's just say that the kids are excited and ask daily if today we get to see Mayci. It's so fun to see their excitement and I know that seeing them with this new little one will be so amazing. I've gotten a different outlook on life the last month and it's made me more grateful for all of the simple and great blessings the Lord has given me. Mostly- my family! They are terrific and they have done such a great job at filling in where I can't help out (which is pretty much everything around the house except helping with homework and reading). We will definetely keep you posted with any new changes!

No comments: