
Mayci is finally here! The family is so excited too! Monday morning I went in to my dr. appt at 8:30 am and the dr. checked me. He said "We're having a baby cause you're dialated to a 6!" So, Justin and I walked over to the hospital and they started me on my antibiotics. I had to have about 4 hours of antibiotics and then we could get things started. That was hard to sit there for those few hours and anticipate what would be happening. We got lots of pics with me smiling. I don't think I'll add the painful pics. The dr. came over around 1 pm and checked me- I was a 7 so he broke my water and they started the pit. The contractions started getting hard pretty fast and by 2 pm they called my dr back and had him come back over. He was there long enough for 1 or 2 contractions and then we had her at 2:11 pm. Mayci Bryn weighed in at 7'5" and was 21 1/2 inches long. Lots of dark hair and long fingers and toes. She is very easy going so far and is content unless you poke her heel too many times! Her blood sugar levels were low for being early and so they spent the first 24-30 hours poking her and squeezing her little heels. She was a trooper through it all though. She is doing good now and we're home! YEAH!! The fun of a baby begins again at our house!





No comments:
Post a Comment