with 4 kids and being on bed rest! Grandma came up Friday and we spent the day playing games and the girls even helped Grandma clean up the kitchen. I'm sure that we went through alot of cleaning supplies that afternoon. The girls went spray bottle happy! Friday night the 3 younger kids ended up sick and it was a long night. They had fevers and sore throats and wouldn't cough because it hurt so bad. So, Saturday we spent the day inside taking care of kids and doing some sewing/ cleaning. I didn't do much but sit! We did get in some movie watching though. Sunday Grandma left after lunch time and then we went and got Justin from the airport! Sunday morning, the kids and Grandma got silly. They started doing yoga and Grandma had them trying all sorts of things. They kinda like hanging out with their Grandma and doing silly things. They even had a few games of Mother May I. We were well taken care of!
Cal & Brock
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment